An in store pick up appointment will be scheduled within approximately 14-21 days business days depending on stock levels. Phoenix metro area delivery available.
- One-piece, molded plywood seat/back with exposed edges.
- Black, powder-coated frame is bench-made from solid, round steel.
- Flat bar braces add functional style.
- Features a leather handle with brass hardware.
- Plastic bumpers on legs to protect hardwood floors.
- Wood is a natural material, with variations in grain pattern and color that make each design unique.
30'h x 18.5"w x 20.5d
Standard 18" Dining Seat Height
The Lecture Dining Chair is a modern reinterpretation of a classic elementary school chair design. It features a one-piece, bent-plywood seat and back, with a functional leather and brass handle. The black, powder-coated steel legs are reinforced with sturdy flat bar stabilizers. The Lecture Dining Chair combines comfort, design, and durability. Available in Black, Walnut, or Ash.