The Margot Sofa epitomizes modern elegance with graceful arms, French-seam detailing, and loose, luxurious cushions that give a look which is both timeless and contemporary. Every sofa includes two sets of cylindrical steel legs, allowing you to choose between a brass or black finish to suit your style. The seat and back cushions use a unique, eco-friendly synthetic-down, derived from recycled PET plastic. The frame is constructed with kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood.
- Includes two sets of legs (one set black, one set brass).
- Kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood inner frame (FSC® 092551).
- Back cushions use eco-friendly PET synthetic-down which is created from recycled water bottles.
- Reversible seat and back cushions.
- Dacron®-wrapped cushions for a structured look.
- French-seam detailing on arms and back.
- Non-marking leveler feet can be adjusted for stability on uneven floor surfaces.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- Matches perfectly with the Margot Chair.
W83 D35 H34 Seat H18 (in)